Monday 26 November 2012

The Night before Orthognathic Surgery

By around 1:30am I was in a state and laying in my bed next to my sleeping boyfriend. He had offered to drop us to the hospital for 6 o’clock. Mum was in her room next door wide awake as well. She knew how weak my body and mind had become and she knew that I was near to giving up. She was as worried as I was, about this operation and knew that it could have a really positive or negative outcome. I had this feeling in the pit of my stomach telling me something bad was going to happen and it would not be all plain sailing. But I did not want to scare anyone around me. I lay in bed until around 3am thinking, before I managed to slip off to sleep for an hour. I wish I had not slept, I felt so rough and cold when I woke up to travel to the hospital. So here we are...... this is the day :-$




Available now




To find out more click on the link below:


If you would like to be kept informed about the latest work I am undertaking and want to receive more content from the Jaw & Face charity project, you can subscribe for FREE on the link below. 

Additional to this, if you have not already, please join me on my Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and google+ accounts. Stay tuned for more useful booklets and YouTube videos coming soon.

https://plus.google.com/111823607859242972203

You can now continue the chat and speak with other patients on my new closed Facebook group:


Looking forward to connecting with you soon!

Lots of love always,

Steffie

x.x.x


No comments:

Post a Comment